Why are we here?
"I've got a heart for ministry, but my teaching needs more punch, more edge, more passion. And...I need something tonight! Where can I find resources to help?"
That's why we're here. Whether you're a youth worker, pastor or parent, we offer online resources to help you impact the younger generations.
- Over 1000 pages of in-depth Bible Studies that include discussions, over-head sheets, activities, real-life stories, and illustrations to drive your points home.
- One page Devotions for short talks, e-mails to your students, or to pass out each week.
putas calientes y enmbarazadas fotos vuenaskatzman Over 3500 stories, activities and quotes in a searchable database to spice up your talks and tweak them to fit your students.
- Over 150 how-to articles by top youth ministry practitioners.
So, what's the cost?
- It's absolutely free! No hidden charges. No gimmicks. No paid options that we pressure you to sign up for.
- Just register with a users name and password and you can begin using these resources immediately.
What Youth Workers and Pastors are Saying
(For more reviews, click "Testimonials" on the left menu.)
"I recently subscribed to the Legacy Lesson Plans and wanted to let you know how much my wife and I appreciate the quality of the content and how well our youth Sunday School classes have received it. Finally, after countless hours of searching for real, substantive and relevant lessons we found you guys."
Colin & Linda McAllister
Youth Sunday School Leaders
"Every Pastor should take advantage of creative sources rather than relying on out-dated stories that people can quote by heart. The accuracy of the 'Legacy' illustration database helps me keep my credibility intact because the stories are accurate, on target and timely."
Dwight "Ike" Reighard, Popular Author
Conference Speaker Corporate Trainer
Has pastored two of the fastest growing churches in America